MindWorks provides skilled Rehabilitation Support Staff as part of a community-based team approach to rehabilitation.
From the very beginning of the rehabilitation process, we work with the clients’ family as well as health professionals to implement the best possible program for the client.
Our Rehabilitation Support Staff works hard to implement a rehabilitation plan established by regulated health professionals. The core focus of the rehabilitation plan is to return the individual to their pre-injury level of functioning.
We work directly with clients in a variety of settings based on an individual’s needs. Our services are provided in hospitals, homes, schools, workplaces and the community.
MindWorks’ staff is the most highly trained rehabilitation support personnel in the area. Our Rehabilitation Support Staff have a real interest in people and have no problems adapting to new places and situations.
Our Staff Promises
- Prompt service – our staff can typically see a new client within 48 hours of referral.
- Programs and activities designed to promote client independence.
- Steady progression in the relearning of life skills.
- Tailored approach to the specific needs of the individual.
- Creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to complex cases.
- Goals reached within a timely manner.
Benefit to You
Excellent client outcomes as they reach their goals in an efficient and timely manner. We excel at matching staff to your needs.
To learn more about our unique programs and services please contact us. We’re here to help.