Leading Post-Secondary Students on the Path to Success
Post-secondary education can be overwhelming. It’s expensive, high-pressure, and there are a lot of responsibilities that students may not have had to worry about when they were living at home. Academic support at school is an important resource but sometimes students need someone in their corner that can help pull everything together – time management and organization skills as well as lifestyle management, functional thinking and productivity training.
Most importantly, we listen. We genuinely want students to succeed, so they can help others as they become established in their well-earned careers. Our support is practical, engaging and customized to help each student reach their goals.
If you are a student who could use some back-up as you navigate your post-secondary education, or a parent who wants to ensure their child’s time living away from home is safe and successful, call us at 705-741-3412 to schedule a complimentary consultation today.
Types of Services
- Coordination of all schedules
- Technology assistance
- Referrals to additional professionals
- Assistance to create monthly study/work plan from course syllabus
- Lifestyle review to ensure healthy breaks and activities happen
We are committed to providing:
- Prompt service – our staff can typically see a new client within 48 hours of referral.
- Activities to promote student competence, organization and time management.
- Assistance to plan study times/schedule so assignments are completed on time – or early
- Tailored approach to the specific needs of the individual.
- Creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to complex cases.
- Goals reached within a timely manner.