MindWorks’ Community Support Staff implements programs to help individuals learn the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to live independently. Our staff performs all duties necessary to meet approved objectives and goals as established by a regulated health care professional.
- Assists individuals, with daily living skills and the development of independent community skills.
- Implements individual plans to the persons needs and interests in the community.
- Assists in the development of a weekly schedule with each person to maximize their time spent in the community.
- Accompanies individual to and from appointments and activities.
- Builds a support network between the individuals and community members.
Each member of MindWorks’ staff has completed a post-secondary program in rehabilitation service provision and continues to engage in learning and professional development activities. We excel at matching our staff’s strengths so they can better satisfy a person’s specific needs.
- Prompt service – our staff can typically see a new client within 48 hours of referral.
- Programs and activities designed to promote client independence.
- Steady progression in the relearning of life skills.
- Tailored approach to the specific needs of the individual.
- Creative, multi-disciplinary approaches to complex cases.
Benefit to You
Excellent client outcomes as they reach their goals in an efficient and timely manner. We excel at matching staff to your needs.
To learn more about our unique programs and services please contact us. We’re here to help.