MindWorks offers a full range of rehabilitation support services for individuals living with the effects of brain injury. Our services include vocational programs and unique training that’s not offered by others.
As a community based provider we ensure targeted services based on specific individual needs. MindWorks believes a coordinated, multi-disciplinary approach is the most effective way to help an individual with a brain injury progress and recover.
- Rehabilitation Assistants
- Community Support Staff
- School Support Staff
- Vocational Planning, Programming and Coaching
- Recreational Programming
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
With staff available from the Durham Region to Kingston, MindWorks has the flexibility to meet your needs in your location. We respond to requests quickly and efficiently given our base of operations and
number of staff. We provide services where they are required according to individual client needs
– in hospitals, homes, schools, workplaces and the community.
MindWorks services are provided throughout:
- Peterborough and surrounding areas of Victoria, Haliburton, Hastings and Northumberland counties
- Durham Region
- Other areas by special arrangement