Established in 1989, MindWorks is a leader in providing community-based, brain injury rehabilitation support services and programs. Our programs and services are tailored to help with each client’s specific needs. Professional development and education are an essential part of our services. We believe in strong administrative systems and controls, with timely reports and efficient communication.
- All services are carried out to the highest standard
- Quality service and commitment to our clients
- Highly skilled and well trained staff
- Flexibility to respond to client needs at a moments notice
- Stability of working with an established organization
- Staff available throughout south-eastern Ontario
Benefits to You
- Increase client’s independence
- Enhance quality of life
- Opportunity for clients to stay in their own home, keeping learning reality-based
- Work towards resuming pre-accident levels of activity
- Increased likelihood of success in return to work
- Home support is a cost-effective alternative to in-patient services
MindWorks has developed strong, professional relationships with community agencies, local brain injury associations, employers, and other stakeholders. These relationships are a key success factor in meeting a client’s recovery goals. We’ve built a reputation as being team players by taking direction well and maintaining open dialogue within the rehabilitation team.
Flexibility to Meet Your Needs
MindWorks has staff available throughout the Peterborough and Durham region. We take pride in responding to requests quickly and efficiently given our base of operations and number of staff. Our services are provided wherever they’re needed – in hospitals, homes, schools, or workplaces. It’s always based on what our clients need.